We’re really excited to announce the release of Mail Manager Version 10, packed full of features to help our clients work smarter and support their continued digital journey.
We’ve got our User Group coming up on 9th June, 10am, to show the new and improved Mail Manager features. Clients can register their place here.
The way we develop Mail Manager is evolving all of the time, but the one constant is our ability to listen and respond to client feedback and deliver what’s important to and makes their business.
Here’s an overview of the new features and why we’ve added them for you:
- Office 365 integration – undoubtedly a critical issue for businesses at the moment is integrating Outlook in to the rest of their Office 365 suite including Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive
- Search – improved indexing which means an even faster performance
- Improved user interface – to ensure you’re continually impressed and find it easy as possible to file and search emails
- Improved Auto Discovery – reducing the set-up associated with adding new project and migrating legacy emails
- Improved controls – to get greater consistency and management when it comes to users being able to move or delete correspondence
- Integrations – we now integrate with Viewpoint for Projects, Total Synergy, and the Outlook Web add-in
The user group is a chance for you to have input in to the ongoing development of Mail Manager, so we really hope to see you there.
Please register for the user group here.
For more information, see our user manual here.