Matt Bennion, Chairman at Reds10, joins us for episode 15 of the 'Changing Construction' podcast to talk about growing through lockdown and preparing for the future.
Recap our previous episodes here:
- Episode 1 with Vicki Reynolds about Women in BIM and digital strategies here.
- Episode 2 with Sarah Fox about Construction contracts and avoiding disputes here.
- Episode 3 with Rob Charlton on the business case for Digital Twins here.
- Episode 4 with Paul Wilkinson on the digitisation of Construction here.
- Episode 5 with Dan Rossiter on the 'Digital Fluency' challenges here.
- Episode 6 with Ben Channon on mental wellbeing in the industry here.
- Episode 7 with Jacob Wardrop on getting rid of your document management system when nobody uses it here.
- Episode 8 with Paul Shillcock on ISO 19650 and information management processes here.
- Episode 9 with Dame Judith Hackitt on safer buildings and the golden thread of information here.
- Episode 10 with Jo Dodds on employee engagement and personal productivity here.
- Episode 11 with Kjersti Lerkerod on handling disputes amid the coronavirus situation here.
- Episode 12 with Paul Johnstone on successfully bidding for contracts here.
- Episode 13 with Najma Dunnett on managing contracts and disputes in a pandemic here.
- Episode 14 with Jeames Hanley on the importance of a digital strategy in a pandemic here.
Episode 15: Matt Bennion
Matt Bennion, Chairman at Reds10 and former CEO of Arcadis Asia discusses thriving through the pandemic and the tipping point for acceleration for the construction industry. We cover Matt's personal experiences with Reds10, as well as topics such as modular construction, how well the industry was equipped to deal with the current situation, the inevitability of disputes and more.
Matt first became passionate about building projects in the late 70’s and early 80’s as he watched his quantity surveyor father work on some amazing projects, in London and then in Singapore. Now 30 years into his own career, his has been fortunate enough to have advised on and delivered some of the most amazing projects in the world and to have led global businesses that have sought to improve liveability in major cities around the world. Before Matt's current role as Chairman of Reds10, his previous roles include CEO for Arcadis Asia and CEO of E C Harris LLP.
Where can you listen to the podcast?
If you like it, please share it, follow the podcast and feel free to leave a review.