Episode 21 of the ‘Changing Construction’ podcast, the podcast designed to help people in Construction address the big challenges they face and discuss the key themes across the industry, focuses on personal development during a crisis. We are joined by Elinor Moshe who gives her advice on how to stand out in a crisis. Tune in below or recap our previous episodes.
Recap our previous episodes from the 'Changing Construction' podcast here:
- Episode 1 with Vicki Reynolds about Women in BIM and digital strategies here.
- Episode 2 with Sarah Fox about Construction contracts and avoiding disputes here.
- Episode 3 with Rob Charlton on the business case for Digital Twins here.
- Episode 4 with Paul Wilkinson on the digitisation of Construction here.
- Episode 5 with Dan Rossiter on the 'Digital Fluency' challenges here.
- Episode 6 with Ben Channon on mental wellbeing in the industry here.
- Episode 7 with Jacob Wardrop on getting rid of your document management system when nobody uses it here.
- Episode 8 with Paul Shillcock on ISO 19650 and information management processes here.
- Episode 9 with Dame Judith Hackitt on safer buildings and the golden thread of information here.
- Episode 10 with Jo Dodds on employee engagement and personal productivity here.
- Episode 11 with Kjersti Lerkerod on handling disputes amid the coronavirus situation here.
- Episode 12 with Paul Johnstone on successfully bidding for contracts here.
- Episode 13 with Najma Dunnett on managing contracts and disputes in a pandemic here.
- Episode 14 with Jeames Hanley on the importance of a digital strategy in a pandemic here.
- Episode 15 with Matt Bennion on growing through lockdown here.
- Episode 16 with Ann Bentley on surviving and thriving out of a crisis here.
- Episode 17 with Casey Rutland on 15 minutes of fame for Digital Transformation here.
- Episode 18 with Adrian Hill on how procurement can have a positive effect on the road to recovery here.
- Episode 19 with Gavin Crump on accelerating BIM in Australasia here.
- Episode 20 with Saul Humphrey on managing a crisis from the board room here.
Episode 21: Elinor Moshe - How to stand out in a crisis
We are joined by Elinor Moshe, Founder of The Construction Coach, Podcast Host of Constructing You, Author of Constructing Your Career and Contract Administrator at Icon, to chat about how you can survive and thrive when the going gets tough. We cover coaching vs mentoring, approaches to personal development in the industry as it is today, what you should be doing right now to construct your career, what a mentoring process should look like, how to stand out in a crisis and how businesses can enable this, how life has changed now more people are working remotely, thriving in the social age, and how to remain future focused.
Elinor Moshe is an ambitious and driven leader and dedicated mentor in the construction industry. Her passion to assist future leaders and industry professionals to propel their career lead to her founding the successful platform, The Construction Coach. Elinor has been featured in the Australian National Construction Review, Property Council of Australia's Top 500 Women in Property programme 2019, Top 100 Women in Construction, and is frequently an impactful speaker and panellist. She is also the host of the popular industry podcast, Constructing You. Elinor is releasing her first book in 2020, Constructing Your Career. Elinor holds a Master of Construction Management and Bachelor of Environments from the University of Melbourne.
Where can you listen to the podcast?
If you like it, please share it, follow the podcast and feel free to leave a review.