Employee engagement and personal productivity consultant Jo Dodds joins us for episode 10 of the 'Changing Construction' podcast. We discuss how businesses can better engage a dispersed workforce and how employee's can work more productively remotely - both particularly relevant topics considering the current rise in remote working.
Recap our previous episodes here:
- Episode 1 with Vicki Reynolds about Women in BIM and digital strategies here.
- Episode 2 with Sarah Fox about Construction contracts and avoiding disputes here.
- Episode 3 with Rob Charlton on the business case for Digital Twins here.
- Episode 4 with Paul Wilkinson on the digitisation of Construction here.
- Episode 5 with Dan Rossiter on the 'Digital Fluency' challenges here.
- Episode 6 with Ben Channon on mental wellbeing in the industry here.
- Episode 7 with Jacob Wardrop on getting rid of your document management system when nobody uses it here.
- Episode 8 with Paul Shillcock on ISO 19650 and information management processes here.
- Episode 9 with Dame Judith Hackitt on safer buildings and the golden thread of information here.
Episode 10: Jo Dodds
Jo Dodds chats about two particularly relevant topics in the world right now: Employee engagement from the business point of view, and personal productivity from the employee point of view.
Jo Dodds is the creator of POWER to Live More CALM, a online membership resource, built around the four elements of Community, Accountability, Learning and Materials, for home based coaches and consultants to help them to be successful whilst getting to ‘live more’. Jo also works with organisations to help them to improve their employee engagement as well as being a member of the Engage for Success Core Team.
Where can you listen to the podcast?
If you like it, please share it, follow the podcast and feel free to leave a review.